Frugal Beauty: Cuticle Cream

I have had terrible cuticles since I was a child- dry, cracking, lots of hangnails.  When I was little my mom bought me a special cuticle cream which helped a lot...until I needed to repurchase and found they had reformulated and it just didn't work any more.  Enter plain ol' Nivea Creme in the blue tin.  The travel size is around $1 at most stores and will last you forever.  Put a small amount on your cuticles right before bed and I promise that in the morning they will look better.  Do this for a week and you will see some major healing and improvement. 

Comments

Danavee said…
I have this problem! (I'm a picker too though, so that doesn't help.) BUT I am gonna have to find this!
You won't regret it, Danavee- it really does work wonders!!
Frugal Scholar said…
I love the even plainer--and often maligned--petroleum jelly.
FS- Petroleum jelly is really good for a variety of problems!!

Popular Posts